18 mai 2018
Key interactions (internally, externally):
Internally: Proposal, Engineering, Procurement and Construction, Finance, Tax and Legal Departments + Project management team.
Externally: Subcontractors / Suppliers + clients.
Missions and responsibilities:
As Lead Estimating Engineer, you will produce the estimate for a specific proposal and/or project and update the estimating database.
As such, your main responsibilities are:
• Study and understand the scope of work, contract, schedule, project execution, local conditions, construction execution, financing scheme of a specific proposal,
• Follow up and coordinate with other departments for bill of quantities and firm up costs,
• Prepare the cost estimate / overall cost summary / cash flow and exposure as well as present these at the Authorization To Tender (ATT) and Authorization to commit (ATC) meetings,
• Prepare the price break down for the proposal manager for submission,
• Prepare the final estimate and present it for handover to project management after proposal award,
• Maintain the data bank to ensure data is updated,
• Conduct cost review meetings with internal departments and Proposals, Procurement and construction,
• Actively take part in risk review meetings to ensure accuracy of cost risk evaluation,
• Support projects in final estimates understanding and in developing important change order estimates when required.
• You have an Engineering degree or Technical school diploma.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in LNG/ FLNG/ Refinery domain.
• A fluent level of English is required for the job.
Other preferable requirements:
• Experience in Project execution.
• Basic understanding of the principles of cost control, estimating, management and project reporting.
Localisation : Paris
Référence de l’annonce : NGR18016
Ne manquez aucune offre d'emploi
Ces offres pourraient aussi vous intéresser...
Accélérez votre recherche d'emploi avec TransitionLab©Découvrir