TASTE is an innovative, independent and friendly recruitment consultancy positioned since 2004 in the market of expert executives (middle-top management).
Our client is a historical tyre expert and a major player in maintenance, developing its activity on the consumer and professional markets. Its professional target activities are centred around 4 purchasing categories for the resale of tyres and it’s the European leader in the sector.
The company has a strong international presence, with the largest European network in 17 countries and over 9,500 employees.
In the context of a replacement, our client is looking for a new Category Buyer Light Vehicle Tyre M/F to join the light vehicle tyre category.
In this context, you will be responsible for:
- The complete management of the resale light vehicle tyre procurement category at European level, in accordance with the Group's purchasing strategy and processes;
- The complete purchasing process from the consolidation of commercial requirements to contracting and Supplier Relationship Management (in terms of Quality, Logistics and Finance), in compliance with the Group's Ethical, Social Responsibility & Antitrust rules;
- Ensure the sustainability of the value proposition and competitiveness of the category in collaboration with the Group Sales & Marketing departments in the countries.
Therefore, your main tasks will include:
- Consolidate the commercial requirements of the country Sales and Marketing departments
- Build category strategies in line with the Group's category management process and procedures
- Ensure continuous alignment and communication with internal stakeholders
- Organise tenders according to business needs and in compliance with group procurement rules and processes
- Manage the supplier relationship and ensure negotiation and contracting at European level, in collaboration with the legal department and in compliance with the rules and processes of Contract Management
- Manage and develop suppliers, monitor performance and challenge terms and conditions
- Identify, prioritise and continuously execute appropriate cost/margin optimisation levers
- Evaluate / anticipate risks and implement corrective plans if necessary
- Lead the Resale Committee in coordination with the Regional Purchasing and Resale Business Partners and the Country Sales & Marketing Departments.
You have a Master’s degree from a business school or university. You have at least 5 years’ experience as a buyer and negotiator in the light vehicle tyre sector and in an international context.
You are recognised for your excellent interpersonal skills and your strong ability to listen, negotiate and be resilient. You are proactive, and demonstrate motivation and commitment on a daily basis. Due to the international scope of the role, fluent English is necessary to interact with the different partners of the group.
Localisation : Clermont-Ferrand, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Référence de l’annonce : MCR23008
Partager cette offre sur :