Marketing - Santé
8 Février 2021
Development Marketing Manager (F/M)
Our client is a fast-growing Medtech based in France and operating in the US, Europe and Asia. Thanks to their new technology, the company has developed an unprecedented device in endomicroscopy.
In line with the company’s expansion plans and strategy to develop new markets, they are looking at recruiting a Development Marketing Manager (F/M) based in Paris.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer based in New-York, you will be involved in strategic marketing, product development and lifecycle globally in order to promote the product to users, clients and sales forces.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Define market position and assessment
- Set clear roadmaps on product/indication requirements, and ensure the right prioritization
- Analyze the adequacy between the Product/indication and its market from all angles: features, benefits, pricing, competitive positioning, etc.
- Carry out the clinical validation of product(s)
- Feature development in close relationship with R&D
- Ensure the realization of the Product roadmap within the defined framework
- Empower and support the Product Owner team
- Own the product development roadmap and make sure it is followed
- Ensuring agile development and avoiding waterfall product development issues
- Gathering every evolution expected by users and leading all related projects with the same rigor and commitment
- Ensure your team is the key point-of-contact for R&D, QARA, Downstream marketing and sales
You hold a Master degree or equivalent in Biology with 7+ years in international strategic marketing / product development roles, including 5 years on medical devices and advanced visualization systems. An experience in the field of pneumology is a plus.
You have proven success in positioning a product on a market and managing a global budget that directly correlates to market and product growth.
Business-oriented, you are recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills, autonomy and your ability to be both strategic and a doer.
You speak French and English fluently and you are open to travel for business.
Localisation : Paris (75010)
Référence de l’annonce : ALA20015
Ne manquez aucune offre d'emploi