TASTE est un Cabinet de conseil en recrutement innovant, indépendant et convivial positionné depuis 2004 sur le marché des cadres experts (middle-top management).
For our client, one of the world’s leading parcel delivery networks, we are looking for the future Strategy Manager (F/M) to join the Strategy department.
Reporting to the Group Strategy Director within our Finance Department, you are responsible for:
• Research, analysis, and market study to keep our international strategy up to date and guide strategic decisions.
• Preparation of Executive VP’s presentations and communications for key internal and external events (e.g. Excoms, M&A…).
• Preparation of the different board meetings Benjamin Demogé is part of including a listed company in Dubai
• Preparation and performance management of the monthly business reviews with the different BUs
• Strategy execution via steering and project management, ensuring smooth collaboration and high-quality delivery with stakeholders, from high-level monitoring to deep project management. (e.g.: synergies definition and execution between two entities).
• Strategy execution via expansion projects in new countries: market selection, market study and investigation to define the best entry path (greenfield, investment, partnership) and define the best local partners/targets. In case of investment project, analytics (due diligence, BP review) and collaboration with our M&A team as the process progresses.
• Support BUs’ leadership teams governance (involving all entities reporting to the Executive VP): prepare meetings, follow-up on key decisions and actions.
• Facilitate internal communication (monthly keynotes, kick-off meetings, gatherings, ...) and on specific projects, breaking silos and acting as a sounding board to new ideas.
Profile and skills required
You have a Master’s degree from a top engineering school, business school or university
You have at least 3 to 6 years of professional experience in strategy, either in a top tier strategy consulting firm or in the strategy department of a large, international organization
You are recognized for your organization, rigor, analytical skills and capacity to structure & summarize complex issues for various audiences, with a high sense of confidentiality and the capacity to deliver end-to-end projects
You are recognized for your interpersonal skills, your ability to influence and to connect with a broad variety of internal and external stakeholders and to adapt to the specificities of our decentralized organization
You are self-driven, with strong autonomy and independent judgement
You are familiar with e-commerce and our industry (parcel delivery, logistics) – not mandatory
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in both French and English (with a third language as a plus)
Localisation : Issy les Moulineaux
Référence de l’annonce : NGR22029